10 Facts about MP3:
2. Despite her nature and her constant use of sexual innuendos making her come across as a bit of a perv, she's actually a bit frightend of sex. Sex to her is more so a joke, and just another game, and though she knows what to do and isn't afraid to tease and talk dirty, if it starts getting to the point of any actual intercourse happening, she'll back off and say that the joking/game is going too far and stop it. (Idkhowshe'sgonnagetalldemkidsdenlol )
3. She felt somewhat abandoned by her mother when she was younger because she stopped paying attention and spending time with her like when she was a lil' kid, and focused more on raising her other children more than her (and when they did talk it was usually something negative). It really doesn't bother her that much now though as it did during her child and preteen years. She gets enough love from her father that makes up from the lack she gets from her mother, so it's all good pfft.
4. It was this feeling of abandonment that was sort of the develop of her more masculine personality. As children, her sister was sickly so their mother would always spend time caring for her and then would spend her other time with her brother training him because she wanted him to take over the military position when he got older. MP3 however, was usually left in the hands of nannies. Not thinking this was fair, she started wondering if the problem was her sex,since her brother was who she saw as getting the most attention...and if maybe she started to show she was just as strong and capable as her brother then her mother would pay attention to her again, so that was kind of the start of her behaving and changing her appearance to be more male like.
5. Has mixed feelings about being a female...because she sometimes feels she makes a better male and that she fits in with that sex more...but on the other hand, still has a small want of being accepted and fitting in with the female crowd and being seen as a 'lady'. She's confused about it, so she tends to switch her style to match her 'gender' she feels the most at the time, hence the crossdressing.
6. Although she perfers guys over girls when it comes to dating, she's actually more flirtious with females than males. She does flirt with males sometimes when she really likes them or wants to tease them or something and when doing so she does it in more of a 'femine' way (such as behaving coyly). However, when she's flirting with a female she tends be a bit 'masculine' and forward in her approach, (Think of like a dude who flirts with you too much and you're like to the point of "Dude stop. Enough." ) which might be why she has such difficulty in befriending girls.
7. She had an "accident" when she was 11, that could of killed her, but she survived it. However, she developed a condition because of it and although she is doing MUCH better compared to when it first started to affect her, it still isn't all better and she'll probably never be a 100% okay ever. However, she goes on with her life fine and never lets on that she even has a condition. She keeps it a secert because she doesn't want people to treat her as she's handicap or anything. It's almost gotten to the point where even she keeps it as a secert to herself, because she tends not to think about too much and dwell on it.
8. She blames her sister for her accident and her condition (although nobody else believes her that her sister was at fault for it) and this is actually the root of her anger towards her. She used to adore her sister, but now can't even stand to be in the same room with her. Anytime she tries to talk or touch MP3, she always responds back to her in hostility, especially when she touches her. However, mixed in with all that anger towards her, is actually a bit of fear, for a mp's sensors recognizes one's touch and remembers it if it a familiar one, and her sister's touch is one that her sensors now assoicates with the 'accident'...and is a bit truamatized by it...
9. The only reason she was even born was to be what is known as a 'backup heir', because it was believed that her sister was going to die and the royals must at least produce '2' heirs, hence they 'HAD' to make a replacement for her to replace her after her death. Which ended up being MP3. She knows about this and it used to upset her and make her act out when she was younger because she felt like that's why her mother didn't love her anymore, because now that her sister was better she was no longer needed and that's why she treated her differently. However, now that she's older she no longer cares and it doesn't bother her that she was only born for that purpose, for she feels like she's making her 'own' purpose in life now.
10. When she was a little over 13, she ran away from home for about a year and a half living as a boy, but the last guy she stayed with while she was away coaxed her and conveniced her to go back home. He has a lot of influence on the way she is now (ESPECIALLY dat gansta slang pfft) and was like a big brother/father figure to her. Out of all the people she met while running away, he is one of the few that she still knows how to find and keeps in touch with.
5 facts about Admin:
1. Before I graduated, I got my friends who were underclassmen (They were Juniors pfft ; v ; ) to call me "Senpai". They were really reluctant at first like "What? No...we're not gonna call you that....why?", but I was like "Guys. COME ON! I've never made you guys do any 'respecting your upperclassmen' stuff before...You could at least grant me this ONE request." And they still declined lol...but one day they were like "Hey Senpai~ " and I was like "LKSDFJS OH MY DOKI ! MY UNDERCLASSMEN ACKNOWLEDGED ME! " (Like it was completely opposite because I was more flushed then them, and I was the one that was having the 'senpai noticed me' moment', and I the one that was supposed to the senpai lol xD )
2. For some odd reason, when I learned to walk...I learned how to walk..on my tiptoes...so I walk on my tiptoes pfft. Likeafrickin'dinosaurspfft. It used to drive my elementary school P.E. teacher CRAZY and he would stop me at the door EVERY time and make me walk 'correctly'. During my band years, I had to march, so I started walking 'heel-to-toe', like we were taught...but now that I'm out my mother has been pointing out that I'm reverting back to 'tiptoe walking' again pfft.
3. Although I'm a girl, I don't do 'THE THING' that girls do, you know.... I don't take pills or anything either, I just don't do it pfft. My mother was worried about that since I'm old enough and should be...and I was checked for it, but my doctor said I was completely healthy, so she doesn't know what's up with it pfft. So when my other female friends complain about theirs I'm just like "Hmm~ I'm so sorry you guys have to go through that...it sounds like it really sucks..but you know~ I WOULDN'T KNOW HAHAHA " and then I get the hilarious "SHUT DA FUCK UP DUDE! " from them lol. xD
4. I recently found out my father isn't on my birth certificate. Apparently when the time came to fill all that out, I wasn't important enough to him to be there..and they wouldn't let my mom put his name on there by herself....SO MY REAL DADDY'S NAME IS 'BLANK SPACE' LOL! Ever since I found out about this, I've been joking with him about it pfft, like I've been calling him his real name instead of 'Daddy' and when he tries to tell me to do stuff I answer with " YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!", etc. Pfft, and like the first day I started this he acted like he was hurt like "Who said I'm not your dad? Who told you that....? " and I told him "My birth certicate did. "
5. I have like this old lady habit or something because I like feeding birds pfft. Ducks, seagulls, geese, just any bird pfft. Like lkadjfklsjf it might sound weird, but whatever pfft, but I guess it's because I feel bad for them because it's always looked like to me that you always see birds out looking for food and stuff and I just like being like "I HAVE FOOD! *waves bread around* I HAVE FOOD FOR YOUUUUU!! Come here cute babies and let me feed youuuuuu~". I especially like feeding geese around the duck pond close to us because they come up to me~ and if I hold bread out to them they come up and pull it out my hand and eat it and then wait for more~ and just HGNNGNSNNSNSSS I LOVE IT SO~
Although, because I'm kind of a baby, I get a little scared when too many of them crowd around me because it's like "Ohgodpleasedon'tattackme....it'sjustlightbread....Ihaveenoughforallofyou....*sobs" "
Because although the geese have never attacked me....I've seen it happen to other people....and I'm not trying to be that girl...You know? The one running and screaming while trying to fight off a flock of geese pfft